Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

Last modified 9 years ago

#1799 closed defect (fixed)

mplayer does not compile when configured with --disable-ffmpeg_a

Reported by: superandrzej@… Owned by: diego@…
Priority: normal Component: build system
Version: HEAD Severity: normal
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked By: Blocking:
Reproduced by developer: Analyzed by developer:

Description

mplayer does not compile when configured with --disable-ffmpeg_a

I checked with last 3 days' source snapshots.

System Information:
I use Slackware 13.1 with self-compiled ffmpeg and mplayer

-> uname -a
Linux andres-slack 2.6.35.4 #1 PREEMPT Mon Aug 30 23:34:18 CEST 2010 i686 AMD
Athlon(tm) XP 3000+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

-> ls -l /lib/libc[.-]*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1649149 May 13 08:55 /lib/libc-2.11.1.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 14 Aug 21 01:56 /lib/libc.so.6 -> libc-2.11.1.so

-> gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/4.4.4/specs
Target: i486-slackware-linux
Configured with: ../gcc-4.4.4/configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib
--enable-shared --enable-bootstrap
--enable-languages=ada,c,c++,fortran,java,objc --enable-threads=posix
--enable-checking=release --with-system-zlib
--with-python-dir=/lib/python2.6/site-packages --disable-libunwind-exceptions
--enable-cxa_atexit --enable-libssp --with-gnu-ld --verbose --with-arch=i486
--target=i486-slackware-linux --build=i486-slackware-linux
--host=i486-slackware-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.4 (GCC)

-> ld -v
GNU ld (Linux/GNU Binutils) 2.20.51.0.8.20100412

as --version
GNU assembler (Linux/GNU Binutils) 2.20.51.0.8.20100412
Copyright 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or later.
This program has absolutely no warranty.
This assembler was configured for a target of `i486-slackware-linux'.

Hardware and drivers:
-> cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 6
model : 10
model name : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3000+
stepping : 0
cpu MHz : 2129.719
cache size : 512 KB
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 1
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips : 4259.43
clflush size : 32
cache_alignment : 32
address sizes : 34 bits physical, 32 bits virtual
power management: ts

Video card : GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
X Server Version : 1.7.7
NVIDIA Driver Version : 96.43.18
Sound card : VIA8237 - VIA 8237

Attachments (5)

mplayer.log (16.6 KB) - added by superandrzej@… 9 years ago.
mplayer errors during compilation
mplayer-configure.txt (11.6 KB) - added by superandrzej@… 9 years ago.
configure output
mplayer-make.txt (326.3 KB) - added by superandrzej@… 9 years ago.
full make output
config.h (32.0 KB) - added by superandrzej@… 9 years ago.
config.h
config.mak (21.8 KB) - added by superandrzej@… 9 years ago.
config.mak

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (15)

Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

mplayer errors during compilation

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by diego@…

  • attachments.mimetype changed from application/octet-stream to text/plain

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by diego@…

  • Status changed from new to assigned

This is unreproducible on my PPC box. Unfortunately you have cut off important information: The linker command line.

Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

configure output

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

full make output

comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

  • attachments.isobsolete changed from 0 to 1

Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

config.h

comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

config.mak

comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

comment:7 Changed 9 years ago by diego@…

  • attachments.mimetype changed from application/octet-stream to text/plain

comment:8 Changed 9 years ago by diego@…

  • attachments.mimetype changed from application/octet-stream to text/plain

comment:9 Changed 9 years ago by diego@…

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

You only have -lavcore in LDFLAGS, I think I fixed it. Please reopen the bug if your problem persists with r32353 or newer, i.e. tomorrow's source snapshot.

comment:10 Changed 9 years ago by superandrzej@…

now it works.

Thank you

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.