Cannot play theora inside MKV
|Reported by:||hannes.hauswedell+bugzilla@…||Owned by:||beastd|
|Reproduced by developer:||Analyzed by developer:|
matroska files containing theora video streams cannot be played...
i found this thread on the mailinglist concerning the issue:
i understand little of video-codec and mplayer internals, but can you not make it work "somehow"?
matroska is really great, and i have encoded many movies to vorbis+theora+mkv.
but i cant play them :(
thank you very much!
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by hannes.hauswedell+bugzilla@…
- op_sys changed from FreeBSD to All
- rep_platform changed from PC (x86) to All
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by compn
- Component changed from vo to demuxer
- Priority changed from important to normal
- Version changed from unspecified to HEAD